Fiat Global Performance 2010-2020 research includes all historical sales data from 2010 to 2015 plus professional forecast for the 2016-2020. Data are broken down by regions, countries and models
- In the 2015 Fiat ranked as 14th brand in the World as vehicles sales (Cars plus Light Commercial Vehicles).
- The 1.5 million sales are projected to 1.7 million in the 2020
- The most important region in the 2015 was the Western Europe counting 51,1% of global sales of this brand. This region in the 2020 is projected at 52,7% of Fiat’s global sales.
- In the 2015 the top country was the Brazil with 439.165 vehicles sold.
- In the top 20 markets in the 2015 there were Italy (in second), Austria (in fourteenth), Mexico (in seventeenth).
- In the 2015, the fastest growing market within the top 20 was Spain, with sales up 27,8%, followed by Portugal (+25,5%) and Turkey (+22,8%)
- In the 2015, the worse market within the top 20 was China (-53,5%) followed by Brazil (-37,2%) and India (-30,4%).
- In the 2015, the top five models as global sales had been: 500 (219.859), Panda (174.271), Palio (149.684), Punto (113.656) and 500L (112.242).
To know more on the product, please click on the picture.