Geely Global Performance 2010-2020 research includes all historical sales data from 2010 to 2015 plus professional forecast for the 2016-2020. Data are broken down by regions, countries and models in 50 pages 70 charts.
- In the 2015 Geely ranked as thirty brand in the World as vehicles sales (Cars plus Light Commercial Vehicles).
- The 591.707 sales are projected to 699.944 in the 2020,
- The most important region in the 2015 was the Central Asia (including China, Japan and India) counting 40,5% of global sales of this brand. This region in the 2020 is projected at 41,4%.
- In the 2015 the top country was the China with 545.729 vehicles sold.
- In the top 20 markets in the 2015 there were Kuwait (in twelfth) and Peru (in eighteenth).
- In the 2015, the fastest growing market within the top 20 was the Bahrain, with sales up 337,2%, followed by Oman (+109,8%) and Brazil (+88,2%)
- In the 2015, the worse market within the top 20 was Iran (-66,5%) followed by Egypt (-56,2%) and Chile (-49,2%).
- In the 2015, the top five models as global sales had been: EC7 (207.702), Vision (121.969), GX7 (59.938), King Kong (57.387) and GC9 (32.562).
Just for this month. Take 1 research and get a second for Free!
To know more on the product, please click on the picture.