Honda Global Performance 2010-2020 research includes all historical sales data from 2010 to 2015 plus professional forecast for the 2016-2020. Data are broken down by regions, countries and models in 50 pages 70 charts.
- This is the sixth brand leader in the World as vehicles sales (Cars plus Light Commercial Vehicles).
- The 4.4 million sales are projected to 4.9 million in the 2020
- The most important region in the 2015 was the Central Asia (including China, Japan and India) counting 44,5% of global sales of this brand. This region in the 2020 is projected at 44,5%.
- In the 2015 the top country was the USA with 1.4 million vehicles sold.
- In the top 20 markets in the 2015 there were India (in fourth), UK (in eleventh), Turkey (in seventeenth).
- In the 2015, the fastest growing market within the top 20 was the Philippines, with sales up 44,4%, followed by China (+25,3%) and Malaysia (+22,5%).
- In the 2015, the worse market within the top 20 was Saudi Arabia (-41,2%) followed by Japan (-14,4%) and UAE (-12,8%).
- In the 2015, the top five models as global sales had been: the CR-V (698.522), the Accord (551.128), the Civic (548.443), the Fit (340.456) and the City (286.179).
Just for this month. Take 1 research and get a second for Free!
To know more on the product, please click on the picture.