Land Rover Global Performance 2010-2020 research includes all historical sales data from 2010 to 2015 plus professional forecast for the 2016-2020. Data are broken down by regions, countries and models in 50 pages 70 charts.
- In the 2015, Land Rover ranked as 45th Car Brand in the World as vehicles sales (Cars plus Light Commercial Vehicles).
- The 399.369 sales are projected to 457.334 in the 2020.
- The most important region in the 2015 was the Western Europe counting 39,7% of global sales of this brand. This region in the 2020 is projected at 36,3%.
- In the 2015 the top country was the China with 80.103 vehicles sold.
- In the top 20 markets in the 2015 there were Germany (in fifth), Canada (in eleventh), Kuwait (in twentieth).
- In the 2015, the fastest growing market within the top 20 was the South Korea, with sales up 54,7%, followed by France (+48,7%) and USA (+37,1%).
- In the 2015, the worse market within the top 20 was Russia (-45,1%) followed by China (-21,6%) and South Africa (-6,4%).
- In the 2015, the top five models as global sales had been: Range Rover Evoque (100.806), Range Rover Sport (86.556), Range Roger (70.855), Discovery Sport (58.593) and Discovery (39.449).