Lexus Global Performance 2010-2020 research includes all historical sales data from 2010 to 2015 plus professional forecast for the 2016-2020. Data are broken down by regions, countries and models
- In the 2015 Lexus ranked as 40th brand in the World as vehicles sales (Cars plus Light Commercial Vehicles).
- The 656.528 sales are projected to 732.374 in the 2020.
- The most important region in the 2015 was the North America counting 55,8% of global sales of this brand. This region in the 2020 is projected at 54,3%.
- In the 2015 the top country was the USA with 344.601 vehicles sold.
- In the top 20 markets in the 2015 there were Canada (in fourth), UK (in seventh), Malaysia (in twentieth).
- In the 2015, the fastest growing market within the top 20 was the Italy, with sales up 64,2%, followed by Poland (+53,8%) and Spain (+41,5%)
- In the 2015, the worse market within the top 20 was Qatar (-7,9%) followed by UAE (-2,0%) and Kuwait (-1,6%).
- In the 2015, the top five models as global sales had been: RX (147.478), NX (134.556), ES (118.528), IS (80.454) and CT (45.858).
To know more on the product, please click on the picture.