Mazda Global Performance 2010-2020 research includes all historical sales data from 2010 to 2015 plus professional forecast for the 2016-2020. Data are broken down by regions, countries and models in 50 pages 70 charts.
- In the 2015 Mazda ranked as fifteenth brand in the World as vehicles sales (Cars plus Light Commercial Vehicles).
- The 1.5 million sales are projected to 1.7 million in the 2020.
- The most important region in the 2015 was the Central Asia (including China, Japan and India) counting 32,4% of global sales of this brand. This region in the 2020 is projected at 30,1%.
- In the 2015 the top country was the China with 319.184 vehicles sold.
- In the top 20 markets in the 2015 there were Mexico (in seventh), Colombia (in fifteenth), Malaysia (in seventeenth).
- In the 2015, the fastest growing market within the top 20 was Vietnam, with sales up 115,7%, followed by Saudi Arabia (+85,1%) and Spain (+54,1%).
- In the 2015, the worse market within the top 20 was Russia (-46,1%) followed by Canada (-0,5%) and Israel (-0,2%).
- In the 2015, the top five models as global sales had been: Mazda3 (219.859), CX-5 (174.271), Mazda6 (149.684), Mazda2 (113.656) and CX-3 (112.242).
Thanks to current promo, Buy 1 research a take a second for FREE.
To know more on the product, please click on the picture.