Skoda Global Sales Performance 2010-2020 research includes all historical sales data from 2010 to 2015 plus professional forecast for the 2016-2020. Data are broken down by regions, countries and models in 50 pages 70 charts.
- In the 2015 Skoda was the thirtieth brand in the World as vehicles sales (Cars plus Light Commercial Vehicles)
- The 1 million sales are projected to 1.1 million in the 2020
- The most important region in the 2015 was the Western Europe counting 58,4% of global sales of this brand. This region in the 2020 is projected at 55,9%
- In the 2015 the top country was the China with 288.139 vehicles sold
- In the top 20 markets in the 2015 there were Italy (in fourteenth), Israel (in fifteenth), Sweden (in seventeenth)
- In the 2015, the fastest growing market within the top 20 was the Turkey, with sales up 52,1%, followed by Czech Republic (+26,6%) and Spain (+25,8%)
- In the 2015, the worse market within the top 20 was Russia (-34,8%) followed by Netherlands (-26,2%) and UK (-1,1%).
- In the 2015, the top five models as global sales had been: Octavia (427.063), Fabia (187.511), Rapid (176.436), Yeti (99.792) and Superb (87.335).
Thanks to current promo, Buy 1 research a take a second for FREE.
To know more on the product, please click on the picture.