Subaru Global Sales Performance 2010-2020 research includes all historical sales data from 2010 to 2015 plus professional forecast for the 2016-2020. Data are broken down by regions, countries and models in 50 pages 70 charts.
- In the 2015 Subaru was the thirty-first brand in the World as vehicles sales (Cars plus Light Commercial Vehicles)
- The 972.623 sales are projected to 1.1 million in the 2020
- The most important region in the 2015 was the North America counting 64,7% of global sales of this brand. This region in the 2020 is projected at 65,8%.
- In the 2015 the top country was the USA with 582.675 vehicles sold.
- In the top 20 markets in the 2015 there were Sweden (in twelfth), Norway (in thirteenth), UK (in fourteenth).
- In the 2015, the fastest growing market within the top 20 was the Israel, with sales up 76,1%, followed by Malaysia (+54,4%) and Norway (+51,5%)
- In the 2015, the worse market within the top 20 was Russia (-61%) followed by China (-24,8%) and Japan (-4,3%).
- In the 2015, the top five models as global sales had been: Forester (276.696), Outback (196.728), Impreza (170.784), XV Crosstrek (97.374) and Legacy (89.075).
Thanks to current promo, Buy 1 research a take a second for FREE.
To know more on the product, please click on the picture.