Suzuki Global Performance 2010-2020 research includes all historical sales data from 2010 to 2015 plus professional forecast for the 2016-2020. Data are broken down by regions, countries and models in 50 pages 70 charts.
- In the 2015 Suzuki ranked as the 17th brand in the World as vehicles sales (Cars plus Light Commercial Vehicles).
- The 1.4 million sales are projected to 1.5 million in the 2020.
- The most important region in the 2015 was the Central Asia (including China, Japan and India) counting 65,2% of global sales of this brand. This region in the 2020 is projected at 63,0%.
- In the 2015 the top country was the China with 636.360 vehicles sold.
- In the top 20 markets in the 2015 there were Italy (in tenth), France (in eleventh), Netherlands (in seventeenth).
- In the 2015, the fastest growing market within the top 20 was the Pakistan, with sales up 71,4%, followed by Philippines (+52,3%) and Egypt (+20,8%)
- In the 2015, the worse market within the top 20 was China (-24,1%) followed by Indonesia (-23,8%) and Japan (-19,2%).
Thanks to current promo, Buy 1 research a take a second for FREE.
To know more on the product, please click on the picture.