Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Government has established the Industrial Clusters program to develop some potential industries including the Minerals & Metal processing, the Automotive and the Solar Energy.
Government’s Ministry of Petroleum & Minerals and Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) are committed to developing a Saudi Arabian Automotive cluster, encompassing car, truck and bus: R&D; design; components; sub-systems and sub-assemblies, full vehicle assembly and logistics.
At the heart of this drive is the Industrial Clusters program (IC). This aims to:
- Encourage and support further Saudi Arabian and foreign investment in the sector
- Make KSA a major player in vehicle development and production
- Reduce imports and increase exports
- Create and sustain employment
- Assist with national economic diversification
To know more please visit the site or contact us.